We are looking for a dedicated and reliable Store Manager to join our growing company. You will be responsible for developing inventory tracking systems, reviewing levels of supplies, ordering new materials, and performing a daily analysis.
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Examine the levels of supplies and raw material to determine shortages.
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
- Evaluate new inventory to ensure it’s ready for further processing
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Order new supplies to avoid inefficiencies or excessive surplus.
- Analyze different suppliers and rate the
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with the data storage system.
- Maintains the warehouse's physical condition by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Recruit and train new employees.