• Organize and maintain personnel records
•Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
• Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
• Revise company policies
• Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
• Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates)
• Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
• Help organize and manage new employee orientation,on-boarding, and training programs
• Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules).
• Maintaining Bank Account lists and Revising it every month.
Please Note: Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
blueEX is an innovative technology based logistics company ready to take on the increasing challenges of a growing e-commerce industry in Pakistan and abroad.