Who we are:
Blue EX is a company dedicated to its clients and driven by performance to add value to your business. We partner with our clients to deliver exclusive benefits and optimized solutions that enable them to gain an edge in their industry.
Blue EX provides premium express courier services to meet all your daily business to business time sensitive delivery requirements. We are committed to providing services to our highly valued clients to ensure safety, security, reliability, and time efficiency through our state-of-the-art technology and dedicated team of professionals.
We are looking for experienced developer who combines strong technical leadership with good people management skills.
What we look for in our Developer:
- Develop application components and features with latest trends and industry's best practices.
- Engineer software through its complete life-cycle
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
- Validate design and implement decisions.
- Unit-test code for robustness including usability and reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Good knowledge of Cocoa Framework.
- Must have good understanding of software design patterns
- Must be aware of App store deployment process.
- Must have 1 apps of App Store. Ecommerce App is a plus point
- Swift Programming Knowledge is also a plus point
- Candidates should have excellent technical skills along with following expertise:
- At-least 2 years of Development experience with iPhone SDK
- Strong Analytical Skills
- In-app Purchases
- Must have apps on AppStore
- Web Services Integration (JSON,XML,GSON)
- Object-Oriented Programming with Objective-C
- Xcode IDE, SQLite
- SDK concepts
- Implementing Social media Integrations (Game Center, Facebook SDK, Open Graph)
- Google map integration
- Notification integration (FCM)
- And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible hours: we know the importance of life-balance, so you can have flexible timings to keep you balanced.
- Working Days: working 5 days in a week so you can hit some ideas for 2 days and relax!