A logistic Tech based Company is looking for Training & Talent Acquisition candidate. This position will lead the full cycle recruiting process for our Company. This includes sourcing talent and attracting candidates by using various different resources and recruiting technology including ATS, job boards, social/digital media, recruitment marketing and employee referrals. This position will collaborate with department managers to identify immediate and future hiring needs .
- Develops and implements recruitment processes and sources to achieve recruitment objectives and develop a talent pipeline for potential vacant positions.
- Develops and updates job descriptions with managers
- Screens and filters candidate resumes and applications
- Conducts interviews, Coordinates with interview teams and candidates
- Works with the Manager HR to create and develop recruiting and turnover reports for hiring managers and HR team regarding open searches, hiring statistics and costs
- Manages applicant tracking system and ensures accurate records on recruiting activities for positions at all levels
- Conducts reference and background checks and completes pre and post hire documentation
- Oversees the completion of new employee orientations, on-boarding activities and exit interviews
- Contributes to the needs of the HR department by completing generalist tasks as needed
- Will assist with and lead company training initiatives
- Training system review and implementation and train the trainer
Problem Solving/Decision Making:
- High attention to detail
- Execution of recruitment and training ideas and plans