This is a requirement for an experienced Developer with 4+ years experience developing web applications and a working knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) techniques and design.
One of the following: Java, C, C++, C#, JSP, ASP, .NET
- The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to work in the software environment.
- Be energetic, enthusiastic, be able to work in a team environment and possess excellent verbal & written communication skills.
Develop high quality code that is functional, maintainable, efficient, and elegant, following the appropriate design patterns
- Collaborate in strategic and tactical planning and design sessions with Product Management, Architects, Web Design, and Operations teams
- Re-factor and improve existing functionality, and build others from scratch.
- Strong background in current web development technologies.
- Responsibilities will include design, testing, development, documentation, quality assurance and development of next generation product platforms.
- Web Services (SOAP), JSP, JDBC, HTML using IBM RAD and WebSphere Application Server.
- Experience developing required artifacts for Web Services development, including Schema, Interface Specifications, Sample XML, WSDL and other related documents.
- Experience in User Interface design and implementation
- Ability to solve complex development issues after participating in client discussions to perform technical and business analysis on the requirements and priorities
- Experience supporting testing team in creation of test plans and test cases
- Excellent analytic skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that requires the individual to simultaneously work on several tasks, while paying attention to detail and quality
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++, C#, JSP, ASP, .NET etc.