Bluestack Cloud is searching for a Senior Associate IS Security Engineer, Cloud Security Specialist, who will report to the Senior Manager Information Systems. The role is remote and candidates can apply from all parts of Pakistan.
As a Senior Associate IS Security Engineer, you will be a technical cloud security generalist for diverse cloud solutions. You will be part of the cloud security team and will be responsible for incident management, change execution, and the maintenance and support of cloud security technologies in a rapidly changing security sector. The Engineer will be responsible for delivering world-class security systems and tools management related to the cloud technologies. The person will play a key role in designing, deploying and maintaining solutions, automate security assessments, audits, policy and standard enforcements, and more.
- Management and implementation of technologies and processes relating to assigned Global Information Protection capability including issue identification and resolution, integration with other tools, documentation, gap assessment, gap resolution and continuous improvement of the capability.
- Keep up-to-date, make recommendations, and participate in the implementation and continuous improvement of technologies and services in assigned information security domains.
- Work with and provide guidance to Security Operations and other Global Information Protection team activities on security strategies, processes, response and technologies
- Support Incident Response on security incidents including contributing to mock security incident exercises.
- Define, provide, and improve measurement and analysis on the assigned services including the use of appropriate applications and tools for reporting.
- Advise project teams, application owners, and other Information Security teams on information security controls.
- Perform security design consulting in support of projects including participation in security architecture reviews as necessary.
- Participate in projects or initiatives where an IS Security Engineer is needed with a focus on ensuring inclusion of information security requirements.
- Participate in proactive research and provide recommendations for continuous improvement on information security technologies, processes and services
- Develop, implement, and sustain operational scripts, data structures, libraries and programming code that optimize security in emergent compute patterns with diverse applications throughout the global environment.
- Analyze, design, develop and operate programs, shell scripts, tests, and infrastructure automation capabilities in an advanced security context
- Collaborate cross-functionally with analysts, engineers, data scientists to achieve continuous improvement in cyber defense/resilience.
- Master’s degree OR Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of Information Systems and/or Computer Science experience
- Preferred Qualifications
- Good hand-on experience with AWS foundation services related to compute, network, storage, content delivery, administration and security, deployment and management, automation technologies.
- Technical experience should have Strong micro services programming (AWS Lambda, Docker, etc.)
- Extensive experience architecting, designing and programming applications and RESTFUL Services in an AWS Cloud environment
- Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
- DevOps experience building and deploying infrastructure with cloud deployment, build and test automation technologies like ansible, chef, puppet, docker, jenkins, etc.
- Experience using AWS Cloud Services (EC2, DynamoDB, API Gateway, RDS, Lambda, CloudFront, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, Route 53, etc.)Skilled programmer with sufficient experience in high level programming languages such as C++, C#, Java, Python, Visual BasicExperience in complex enterprise environments and current technology areas like cloud and mobility.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective working with global, virtual teams. Successful management of multiple priorities
- Team-oriented, placing priority on the successful completion of team goals
- Self-starter with a high degree of initiative
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with complex technologies that impact securityCISSP or equivalent security-related industry certifications AWS Certified Associate or higher