1. Installation, configuration, management, backup & troubleshooting of windows server 2008/2012.
2. Active directory, internet server, file server etc.
3. Define & implement network policies, setup user accounts, permissions and passwords.
4. Installation & troubleshooting of windows OS and different software application at client side.
5. Configuration, management, troubleshooting and securing of local area network (wired & wireless)
6. Manage computer hardware& its troubleshooting including repairing at (certain level)
7. Maintain the IT infrastructure (installed server / computers / routers / printers etc.) inventory list.
8. Stock management of consumable items i.e. tonners, keyboards, mouse etc.
9. Management & troubleshooting of printers by contacting external services providers.
10. To attend, solve and maintain the log of computer user complains regarding hardware and software.
11. Purchasing of new computer hardware.
12. To monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
13. Management and troubleshooting of Printer by contacting external services providers and update vendor complain list.
14. To maintain complaint register for prompt rectification of MIS related problems faced by the employees.
15. Analyze and isolate issues.
16. Verify functionality of hardware and software components
17. Assist employees with computer problems and answer their questions
18. Conduct daily network backup operations
19. Evaluate and modify system's performance.
20. Identify user needs.