We are looking for a Senior Accountant to join us. This position will be involved in balance sheet account reconciliations, Tax filing, monthly close process, and other accounting projects. This position provide great opportunity to learn about international taxation and accounting practice. This is a position for a detailed oriented person that likes to work on all areas of accounting including general ledger, accounts payable, fixed assets, cash receipts, and intercompany.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
- Prepare and review, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Recommend, develop and maintain financial databases, computer software systems and manual filing systems.
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
- The ability to work independently
- An approachable, flexible personality
- Technical proficiency with Excel, Sap, QuickBooks)
- Willing to learn, strong work ethic and team player
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Capable of handling multiple projects in a fast-paced, growth environment
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills - ability to work with a diverse team and impart change across functional and business boundaries
- Ability to define and implement internal controls, process improvement, and/or best practices
- Important Skills Required for this position
- Advanced computer skills (MS Excel & Quick Books (Accounting Software)
- Analytical thinking skills
- Mathematical comprehension
- Detail oriented
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Work well in new and challenging settings
- Bookkeeping/budgeting skills