Taxation related TORs
· Filing Income Tax Returns & Sales Tax Returns
· Withholding tax computations
· Filing Withholding tax statements
· Ensuring timely payments of withholding taxes
· Processing section 2(36) exemption
· Ensuring compliance with all applicable tax laws
· Reconciliation of financial statements and books of accounts with Income tax and Sales Preparing replies of tax assessments and assisting in tax audits conducted by FBR
· Preparing & attending appeals
Corporate affairs related TORs
Filing annual returns.
Filing of form28,29.
Regulatory review to ensure compliance with applicable lawse.g:Companies Act 2017,NBFC regulations.
Incorporation of companies.
Responding to information required by SECP from time to time.
Filing of forms/information required by SECP from time to time.
Resonsible to legally minimize tax liabilities through informed application of tax and regulations.
Prepare and review tax calculations,estimates and reports accurals and purpose partnering with country ,regional and corporate finance,tax legal business and operations terms.
Manage tax compliance,reporting,and filing works for both NGO and the company.
Ensur timely and accurate filing of all corporate and personnel income tax returns.
Establish appropriate system processes for tax risk management .
Act as the key point of contact and support for our local taxation matters.
Liase with tax authorities ad provide tax audit support.
Review current and deffered tax provision.
Provide internal tax advisory services and support on business operation matters to both companies.
Lead and coordinate ad-hoc tax-driven business initiatives requirements.
Inform ALCO on status of tax compliance ,open issues,closed issues along with its implication both financially and covering other risks.
Keeping hard copies and scanned copies of all taxes challans arranged in a good manners for tax purposes.
Coordinate,inform and train staff at field level to adhere on taxes .
Liaison with the tax consultant on provision of information.
Archive hard copies in a systematic manner.
Visit branches to understand the nature of work and its practice on tax related issues.