1. Facilitating BRAC Pakistan for Smooth operation where required security clearance towards getting NOC/MOU.
2. Ensuring prompt action at Country/Region/Field and Branch offices in security related matters.
- Coordination with all offices on security related issues and external affairs with security personnel.
- Ensure security of expatriate staff in collaboration with Government Offices, Police Administration and law enforcement agencies for the smooth, legal & secure stay within the country.
- Implement and maintain BRAC Pakistan security strategy, policies, plans and procedures.
- Responsible for the safety, protection and security of local and expatriate Staff as well as BRAC Offices & Property.
- To appraise the prevailing security issues, rules, & protocols and maintain security measures for smooth ongoing project operations.
- To ensure Best Protocol arrangements for high dignitaries To/From airport/Hotels.
- Coordination with Ministry of Economic Affairs and Ministry of Interior for grant of all Visa types, NOC and MOU.
- Coordination with Law enforcement agencies for security clearance of MOU and its extension of expatriate staff related to Visa Entries, Visa Extensions, NOCs and Expatriate’s Exits.
- To intimate and follow up of incident reports to management, Regional Staff and BRAC International.
- To provide security briefings & orientations to BRAC Pakistan’s staff during CMT on call basis.
- To Coordinate with Embassies/Consulates for maintaining visa related information and disseminate to national and Expatriate Staff as and when required.
- Ensured good liaison with various Idonors international and local stake holders.
- Get security clearance with donors’ offices.
- Dealing Effectively with Local and Federal Policy Authorities in resolving various cases.
- Responsible for keeping records of all foreigners visiting BRAC Pakistan.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Have an excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills in diverse community.
- Strong organizational skills.
- The ability to think logically.
- The ability to work flexibly and to make decisions quickly.
- Good leadership and motivational skills.
- Sound geographical knowledge.
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Ex-military/security experience will be added value.