Education: Minimum bachelor’s in relevant domain from a credible Institute
Experience: 3-4 years in the relevant field
Timings: 12 - 9 pm (Monday to Friday)
BreakThru is seeking a talented Test Automation Engineer with a proven track record of shipping high quality software, and has a strong drive to foster a high performance agile test culture using manual and automated testing.
- Design, develop, & maintain dot net-based application that has been developed in-house to automate the functional/regression/performance testing of our web and cloud based products.
- Participate in Sprint planning and grooming sessions with onshore/offshore team members.
- Closely work with the Automation lead to ensure design conformity and code consistency of the test automation tool.
- Test software in different browsers, databases, and operating system environments
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Experience with web development technologies: XML, JSON, REST API
- Hands-on experience in frontend development
- Hands on experience developing and delivering automated testing in a Continuous Integration / Continuous Development environment
- Experience working around cloud environments like AWS will be preferred
- Maintaining Front-End automation framework using Selenium/Katalon
- Maintaining the Back-End End-to-End framework
- Integration of test-scripts in CI/CD pipelines