· To represent,promote and market the school activities both inside and outside of school .
· To develop and arrange school activities (school tours and trips, and other activities as required)
· Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the School’s message to their existing Clients and as well as for the new Clients.
· Managing the stock of all marketing collateral (brochures, posters, flyers, web page, social media management, newsletters, prospectuses, etc) for the School’s programmes.
· Responsible for the School’s publicity stands and other event support material- ordering new stock as required and ensuring the supply of stock to events.
· Selection and ordering of promotional merchandise for events.
· Providing ideas and input into the development of new marketing materials and to create a positive image of the school in the larger community.
· To comprehensively document all the events and activities to maintain record.