We are looking for an outstanding full-time Digital Marketing (PPC) Expert in Pakistan for UK based international company. You will be working normal hours (minimum 40 hours a week) from your home as a distance employee parallel to the UK working time (during office hours) Monday to Friday. You will be working with our websites and social media pages while you are staying locally. This role will be to manage Digital marketing functions of the company websites and social media pages.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for driving analysis, implementing learning and sharing insights across the business. Although the role’s primary focus is digital activity, there is also a strong focus on driving customer growth and profitability online. The role requires a deep understanding of the customer through management of the CRM data.
- SEO, PPC, Social Media, Database & Direct Marketing/Mailing, Google Adwords
- Consistently hit KPI's and targets
- Work with a variety of teams; Sales, Operations, Directors
- Manage digital platforms; Website, Social Media (facebook, Google+ Twitter, and LinkedIn, etc)
- Assist in the approval of marketing literature
- Driven and approachable and great communication skills
- Maintain brand image
- Google Adword
- Bing Adcenter, Facebook for Business, Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Searching different digital marketing opportunities and contact.
- Content generation across different media
- Designing and launching email marketing campaigns
- 3yrs+ experience in digital marketing, ideally for education industry.
- Proven experience in delivering quality traffic growth and new customer acquisition.
- Advanced understanding of Google Analytics and excel.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experince of working with different email marketing platform like Mailchimp.
- Extremely organised approach to all tasks and working to deadlines.
- A natural communicator, both in person and through digital channels. You should have a natural instinct that drives you to communicate ideas and engage with people.
- Degree in a relevant subject such as IT, Marketing.
- Experience with B2B Digital Marketing.
- Experience of working with external agencies.
- Degree or equivalent in IT, marketing, design, communications or similar discipline.
- Successfully delivered several successful digital marketing campaigns working for in house or agency side.
- Having a knowledge and skills of Video and photo editing and experience of working with Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Premier, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) will be an advantage.
- Having a knowledge and skills of Photography and Video production will be an advantage.
- Educated to degree level with a minimum of 4 years or more marketing experience
- Excellent communication skill in English is required.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to meet company’s goals.
50,000 - 60,000PKR
Please submit your CV along with your portfolio, it will helpful us to get a decision on your application.