- The role is working for a well-established, multi-national Education company that specializes in education and training products/ courses.
- You will be working normal hours (minimum 40 hours a week) from your home as a remote working employee parallel to the UK working time (during office hours) Monday to Friday.
- You will be managing multiple PPC Projects from initial strategy through to implementation.
- The successful candidate will have experience across all major PPC platforms including Google AdWords, Facebook Adwords, a strong background and expertise in creating, optimising, and managing Pay Per Click Campaigns.
As a PPC Specialist you will:
- Use Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Google My Business, and other relevant SEM tools.
- Develop and implement Goole and Facebook PPC campaign
- Conduct keyword Research and Analysis
- Manage PPC projects from strategy through to implementation.
- Monitoring and managing Campaigns (analysing and improving)
- Coordinate campaign activities relating to PPC with the graphics, content management, video, and landing page design teams.
- Using bid management tools to reduce PPC costs
- Keeping up to date with changes in search engine technology
- Monitor results, analyse key website metrics and provide recommendations and strategies for continued improvement.
- Achieving targeted ROI and client retention.
- Delivering KPI Targets with a goal of optimising campaigns based on ROI
- Assisting with building successful PPC strategies
- A/B testing of landing pages and ad copies
- Monitoring web analytics dashboards and reports
- Managing updates for large keyword lists
- Forecast growth and report ROI for marketing campaigns.
- Analyse campaign data, extract value, and provide insights for reporting.
- Adhere closely to deadlines and budgets and implement projects.
- Keep abreast of digital marketing trends and web technologies.
- Swiftly implement new techniques into existing campaigns.
This role will suit a Digital Marketing enthusiast looking to focus on PPC.
The PPC Specialist will have the below experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good understanding of Internet Technology - Particularly HTML
- Minimum 4 years of PPC/AdWords experience
- Google AdWords Certified
- Experienced with Facebook Adwords
- A keen interest in digital marketing and paid search
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Managed medium to large-sized PPC budgets
- Social media advertising qualifications, such as Facebook Blueprint.
- SEO – a basic understanding of the fundamentals of search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills, both written and verbal (English).
- Sense of humour!
You must apply for this job along with your Portfolio evidence. We do not accept any application which is not submitted along with a portfolio. We expect an extended portfolio from the projects you have done during minimum past 4 years.