Project Officer Responsibilities:
· Project Officer (PO) is responsible to implement the project activities in close coordination with project participant
· Prepare monthly and weekly work plan and target setting and execution on time.
· Manage project budget and inform Organisation executive committee and Project Management committee of any under or over spending of budget
· Manage and supervise project activities through project life cycle
· Provide phasing and scheduling of project
· Participate in development of project regarding program activities
· Participate in the development and issuance of project procedures.
· To coordinate and ensure timely completion of project and reports.
· To provide input to Organisation management and Project Management Committee regarding project performance and status.
· To help facilitate project-related meetings, including devising of agendas.
· To actively manage project reports to ensure reports are delivered within time.
· To document activities and report to communicate project findings and activities
· Ensure the student enrolment, workshop management and Code of Conduct of Organisation.
· To operate within organizational policies and practices.
· To provide technical and management support to project team
· Develop monthly expense forecast and submit to Finance department for smooth implementation.
· Any other task assigned by Organisation President