We are looking for an energetic iOS developer, who is willing to learn and grow. The ideal candidate must have strong problem-solving skills and creative instincts to develop and maintain iOS applications. Candidate will be given a platform to work on market leading, innovative and challenging mobile apps.
Must have published at least one application on Apple App Store:
- Participate in internal development projects such as developing new product and enhancing/maintaining existing product. Contribute towards the development life-cycle, design, implementation and test.
- Experience with Swift, Objective-C, and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with core data, offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Development Knowledge of JSON, REST and XML based web services and their working.
- Hands on experience of creating custom UI controls, designing protocols, implementing interfaces, and performance optimization
- Understanding of Apple design principles and interface guidelines.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
- Understanding and maintenance of our existing code / apps
- Nice to have: Apple ARKit experience
- 1 year plus experience developing iOS Apps along with experience in front end design of app as well as knowledge of server based work
- Ability to work with new technologies while showing drive, versatility, adaptability, and creative thinking
- PHP web development knowledge is an advantage
- Understanding of prior developed projects and enhancing features
- Self-driven and do work on your own by taking ownership.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Comfortable in working with team as well as independently.
Other Skills Required:
- Learning attitude, communication, and passion to code