We are looking for an energetic iOS developer, who is willing to learn and grow. The ideal candidate must have strong problem-solving skills and creative instincts to develop and maintain iOS applications.
Must have published at least one application on Apple App Store:
- Participate in internal development projects such as developing new products and enhancing/maintaining the existing products.
- Experience with Swift, Objective-C, and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with core data, offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Development Knowledge of JSON, REST, and XML-based web services and their working.
- Hands-on experience in creating custom UI controls, designing protocols, implementing interfaces, and performance optimization.
- Understanding of Apple design principles and interface guidelines.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Understanding and maintenance of our existing code/apps.
- Nice to have: Apple AR Kit experience.
- 1+ year experience developing iOS Apps along with experience in the front-end design of the app as well as knowledge of server-based work.
- Ability to work with new technologies while showing drive, versatility, adaptability, and creative thinking.
- Understanding of prior developed projects and enhancing features.
- Self-driven and do work on your own by taking ownership.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable in working with the team as well as independently.
Other Skills Required:
- Learning attitude, communication, and passion for code.