We are looking for an energetic iOS Internee, who is willing to learn and grow. The ideal candidate must have strong problem-solving skills and creative instincts to develop and maintain iOS applications. Candidate will be given a platform to work on market leading, innovative and challenging mobile apps.
Fundamental knowledge about most or all of the following:
- Participate in internal development projects such as developing new product and enhancing/maintaining existing product. Contribute towards the development life-cycle, design, implementation and test.
- Knowledge of Swift, Objective-C, and Cocoa Touch.
- Knowledge of core data, offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Development Knowledge of JSON, REST and XML based web services and their working.
- Understanding of Apple design principles and interface guidelines.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- 2D and 3D graphics frameworks like SpriteKit and SceneKit
- OpenGL or Metal, iOS graphics API
- Translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
- Understanding and maintenance of our existing code / apps
- Nice to have: Apple ARKit and ARCore Knowledge
Skills we are looking for:
- Fresh – 6 month Experience in iOS Apps along with experience in front end design of app as well as knowledge of server based work
- Ability to work with new technologies while showing drive, versatility, adaptability, and creative thinking
- Programming experience in Java, Kotlin, Swift and OOP
- Understanding of prior developed projects and enhancing features
- Self-driven and do work on your own by taking ownership.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Comfortable in working with team as well as independently
- Knowledge of Augmented Reality
Other Skills Required
- Learning attitude, communication, and passion to code