The Operations Manager will lead and manage a team of Restaurant Managers/Supervisors, responsible for all aspects of day-to-day running of restaurants including Sales, Customer Service, quality control, operations, Staff Development, training, provide effective line-management and human resources.
- Ensure that upon the new restaurant opening, the productivity and quality remains at high standards and that costs are acceptable by planning the resources in the optimum manner.
- Responsible of searching, selecting recruiting, appraisal, motivation of the individuals with in team.A
- ccountable for coaching and training managers with appropriate skills and product knowledge to execute highest standard and growth.
- Ensure all new employees in the department receive an induction training program.
- Improve performance by motivation and monitoring staff continuously and investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and services,
- Help and train advance management skills and responsible for scheduling and rolling training programs for all restaurants
- Manage and oversee new project, equipment, replacement, test programs and vendor relations.
- Stay ahead of the operations through restaurants visits per company policy and evaluate restaurant practice against company standards.
- Supervise quality control and quantities for preparation to minimize wastage.
- Comply with all health and safety regulation, staff training and development as required and keep records for inspection.
- Estimate the food consumption of each restaurant, place orders with suppliers, and schedule delivery of fresh food and beverages.The operation manager will look over the restaurants and insure that their restaurants become center of excellence perfection and demonstrate as training center for the new franchisees and their staff.
- Provide reports on the performance progress against the plans and budget. Qualifications & Desired
- 3+ years operational experience in Fast food chain industry
- Strong communication, organizational, operational, and people skillsHighly presentable
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skillsA hands -on approach to problem solving with a training bias
- Strong customer service orientation.Fluent in English
- Ability to travel and adapt to a multi – cultural environment