Burooj Institute is seeking a part-time or a full-time creative and self-motivated Graphic Designer. This position will primarily involve designing and editing various projects but not limited to web designs (banner ads, flyers, brochures in a variety of sizes and styles) and print (flyers, brochures, etc). This role will include work for our upcoming website and newsletter etc.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, or similar field or equivalent experience
- Strong skills using Adobe Create Suite, Adobe Premium Pro is also preferred.
- Web design experience with programs and languages such as DreamWeaver,
- Ability to work on multiply task
- Excellent people skills and the ability to work with diverse teams.
If you want to apply for this position please email your resume along with your portfolio to the below mentioned email, or if you would like more information please contact us below.
Compensation: 25k to 35k Salary Commensurate with Experience
Inorder to considered please email your resume along with your portfolio. We will not entertain any canidate who doesn't there portfolio.