Candidate will be required to work on existing and new-build websites with a specific focus on HTML/CSS and PHP/MySQL - specifically looking for developer working in Codeigniter Framework.
Experience in WordPress and Magento would be preferable.
• Candidates must have some experience in the skills listed and will be required to pass a test.
• Candidates are expected to have good working knowledge of the required skill set. Specific application of skills to project delivery will be provided whilst employed.
• Position is long-term and for a permanent placement - This is a telecommute or 'work from home' position.The position is for a UK development agency but the candidate will be assigned to one single client of the employer on a permanent contract basis.
• Candidate must be available to work between 8am - 4pm GMT and have full internet access.
• Candidates will be required to submit a test piece of work (to be supplied by us, the employer) to assess ability and proficiency.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced developer that is both dedicated and motivated and who takes pride in their work and are able to provide excellent web based solutions to our clients. We are interested in those who are keen to learn and improve their skills, and are able to work as a team. Ideal candidate will have a proper arrangement for power back-up and internet.
BuzzPoint Web Development Consultancy provides effective solutions for all types of websites and online applications from a single web page to CRM driven e-commerce, sales, recruitment and marketing applications. We have a proven track record of producing smart, functional and technically excellent ...Read More