We are in search of Experienced WordPress Developers and designers with experience of working on ThemeForest, who can work remotely
The ideal candidate must have experience in creating WordPress themes from scratch.
This is a full-time position and we are ready to pay based on your experience and performance.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic with a positive attitude, dedication and willingness to work hard, sometimes under high production pressure. We need a developer who is able to think fast and work quickly and efficiently.
Our core requirements:
- Experience and good understanding of Wordpress architecture and structure
- Expert at creating great Custom Wordpress themes.
- Strong experience in developing WordPress Themes, Child Themes, Plugins, custom posts types, actions, filters and page templates.
- Working knowledge of PHP and MySQL.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development with strong OOP
- Advanced WordPress API/Codex knowledge
- Expert knowledge of HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3 and Angular JS
- Extensive experience in creating responsive designs using BOOTSTRAP
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- An eye for pixel perfect development work
- Refactoring existing code to meet standards
- Debugging and troubleshooting
- Creation of clean, logical, well-documented and re-useable code
- Creation of plugins/widgets written to confirm to WordPress coding standards
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues
- Implementation of responsive design development
- Help with developing new features for our products
- Creating and mapping custom shortcodes for Visual Composer plugin
- Experience with wordpress import features (TGM)
- WooCommerce customization
- SEO (is a plus)
- Have solid command on SASS/LESS
- Analyze business requirements and advise on best way to implement in WordPress
- Good Ethics
- We'll also invest in your education and professional growth.
- We give partnership opportunities (earn comission from sales)
- Flexible working program
- Possibility of making your own team to work with
- To get our attention you required to send us links to WordPress projects
- Send your CV along with project details and technology used with live links.
- This is NOT an entry level position and the developers have to work independently on projects.
- Read job description twice before applying.
Looking forward to work with you! :)