Some background on the company
“Caam” is a standout Australian startup looking to disrupt the services marketplace in Pakistan. The “Caam” crew is looking to welcome confident, bold, authentic, self-aware, resolute, creative and innovation driven members to its core. A lot of focus will be on personal and professional branding providing immense learning opportunities for the team members to benefit from the experience of globally experienced founding crew.
The Java developer role is a key contributor within our product development team. The successful applicant will be expected to bring to life world class digital experiences in accordance with product requirements, designs, and user stories. They will achieve this through the use of current/emerging device capabilities and industry standard technologies and frameworks.
Note: Candidates having prior experience of designing/developing online bidding/auctioning/payment gateways applications/systems will be given preference.
Skills And Qualifications
• Ideally very comfortable with Java 8 - you are a passionate polyglot essentially
• You have vast experience with AWS and micro services architecture
• Experience with design and development of micro services using Spring framework and Spring Boot.
• Database experience using Postgres
• Previous experience working in an Agile environment
• Previously worked on and can help with automated testing capabilities (TDD, unit testing, integration testing etc)
• Previous experience collaborating using tools such as JIRA and Confluence
• Knowledge of IaaS like AWS or Azure, Docker and CI/CD(Jenkins/Bamboo etc)
• Ability to collaborate and communicate with multiple stakeholders and be able to contribute your own ideas
• You're personable, passionate and you are a team player
• Good understanding of CICD
• Solid understanding of web standards and technologies (HTTP, SSL, browser caching, cookies, domains, etc.)
• Experience with Web/Digital Analytics Tools (e.g. Google Analytics etc.)
• Good understanding of the unique characteristics of web/mobile clickstream data, such as customer identification, timestamp management, tracking beacon design, event serialization, variable scope etc.
• Working with RESTful APIs, development and consumption.
• Able to troubleshoot and debug issues relating to the code
• Able to implement long-term fixes to bugs
• Able to provide and achieve realistic timeframes and take responsibility for deliverables
• Able to absorb changes in scope or design, even when they are very late in the project
• Able to Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Building reusable code and libraries for future use
• Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Soft skills required
Excellent communicator, Excellent collaborative team member, Proactive stakeholder management, Ability to work individually as well as in the team, Self accountability, Proactive communication with team leads and management around creative ideas, Creative and innovative development style.
Excellent remuneration package awaits the right candidate.
“Caam” is a standout Australian startup looking to disrupt the services marketplace in Pakistan. The “Caam” crew is looking to welcome confident, bold, authentic, self-aware, resolute, creative and innovation driven members to its core. A lot of focus will be on personal and professional branding pr ...Read More