The Front End/UI/UX Developer role is a key contributor within our product development team having vast AngularJS experience. The successful applicant will be expected to bring to life world class digital experiences in accordance with product requirements, designs, and user stories. They will achieve this through the use of current/emerging device capabilities and industry standard technologies and frameworks. The role will require knowledge and experience across the full stack, but with a bias towards front-end development and creating great user experiences. You will bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Note: Candidates having prior experience of designing/developing online bidding/auctioning/payment gateways applications/systems will be given preference.
- Ability to create responsive and adaptive solutions that render and perform well on all devices used to deliver our products
- A good knowledge of the mobile industry and the ability to develop the company’s products using the latest device capabilities and trends
- Implement and maintain efficient, scalable and robust code to ensure the smooth operation of the company’s websites/app
- Able to troubleshoot and debug issues relating to the code
- Able to implement long-term fixes to bugs
- Sound knowledge of industry best practices and how to implement them
- Able to work as part of a team to achieve the company’s goals
- Able to provide and achieve realistic timeframes and take responsibility for deliverables
- Able to absorb changes in scope or design, even when they are very late in the project
- Able to optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
Skills And Qualifications
- Proven experience in Front End technologies including but not limited to React, React Native and PHP
- Proven experience in AngularJS
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Good understanding of CICD
- Solid understanding of web standards and technologies (HTTP, SSL, browser caching, cookies, domains, etc.)
- Experience with Web/Digital Analytics Tools (e.g. Google Analytics etc.)
- Good understanding of the unique characteristics of web/mobile clickstream data, such as customer identification, timestamp management, tracking beacon design, event serialization, variable scope etc.
- Working with RESTful APIs, development and consumption.
- Mobile Programming background (iOS or Android)
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Good hands on knowledge and skills of industry standard graphic designing tools
- Good knowledge of creating rich user experiences using industry standard technologies
Soft skills required
Excellent communicator, Excellent collaborative team member, Proactive stakeholder management, Ability to work individually as well as in the team, Self accountability, Proactive communication with team leads and management around creative ideas, Creative and innovative development style.
Excellent remuneration package awaits the right candidate.
Some background on the company
“Caam” is a standout Australian startup looking to disrupt the services marketplace in Pakistan. The “Caam” crew is looking to welcome confident, bold, authentic, self-aware, resolute, creative and innovation driven members to its core. A lot of focus will be on personal and professional branding providing immense learning opportunities for the team members to benefit from the experience of globally experienced founding crew.