Some background on the company
“Caam” is a standout Australian startup looking to disrupt the services marketplace in Pakistan. The “Caam” crew is looking to welcome confident, bold, authentic, self-aware, resolute, creative and innovation driven members to its core. A lot of focus will be on personal and professional branding providing immense learning opportunities for the team members to benefit from the experience of globally experienced founding crew.
About the UX/UI Designer Role
“Caam” Private Limited is looking for highly talented and experienced UI/UX designers with front end development experience. Excellent communication/presentation skills and a proven track record in UI/UX domain is a must.
Note: Candidates having prior experience of AngularJS and designing/developing online bidding/auctioning/payment gateways applications/systems will be given preference.
- Champion the UX/UI design of the application (web/mobile) by making it extremely simple, in Pakistan’s context, which is useable by even the most basic users with no IT/app exposure
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, sitemaps, mockups and wireframes
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
Skills And Qualifications
- Hands-on experience in JS / HTML5 / CSS3 experience as well as in SASS, LESS, Bootstrap, Foundation, Angular JS, JQuery, Photoshop, Adobe illustrator
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Bachelors degree in design or Computer Science is a must
- The ideal candidate should have a sharp eye for simple, clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate requirements into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding UI / UX development skills
Soft skills required
Excellent communicator, Excellent collaborative team member, Proactive stakeholder management, Ability to work individually as well as in the team, Self accountability, Proactive communication with team leads and management around creative ideas, Creative and innovative development style.
Excellent remuneration package awaits the right candidate.