We are looking for a “Human Resource Officer” as a core of the company's success to develop and manage the company culture and system.
- Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently
- Certified with ISO 19001, 27001
- Collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information in Software
- Compiling summaries related to Attendance, Overtime (If any), Leave, deductions (if any) etc and reporting on this
- Compile and get disbursed salary payments according to the set criterion
- Create and implement effective on boarding plans
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Facilitate in conducting exit interviews of resigned employees
- Advise management on sound practices in the areas of employee relations recruitment, career development, training, compensation and benefits.
- Maintain personnel records of all employees of the Company confidentially.
- Leave Records Head Counting Counselling - To hold regular meetings with workers to resolve their problems.
- 1 year - 2 years experienced in IT industry
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, reasoning, communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
Market Competitive salary based on experience, knowledge, and ability!