Customer service managers make sure that the needs of their customers are being satisfied.
Your aim is to provide and promote excellent customer service throughout the organization you work for.
You'll make sure that service standards are being met, and manage the customer service team.
You may work at various levels, from head office to the front end of the business, and in most cases will be:
- helping to develop and implement customer service policies in an organization
- finding ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services
- managing a team of customer service staff
- Accomplishes customer service human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, training, and coaching employees.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.