• Identify potential markets.
• Develop advertising campaigns, including Google ads, ads for YouTube, ads for Facebook, and other Internet ads.
• Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, budget caps and other important account metrics.
• Manage and maintain updates for keyword lists.
• Provide creative copy suggestions.
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
• Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
• Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
• Inform public about a company's goods and services.
• Set budgeting goals.
• Measure ad effectiveness and optimize if needed.
• Work with account executives to come up with ad campaigns.
• Generate ideas for the campaign. • Prepare cost estimates for campaigns.
• Approve changes to budget as needed.
• Proper reporting after finishing of campaign.
Canada Prime Marketing (CPM) is Canadian-based marketing since 2009. CPM was awarded as Canada's Fastest-Growing Company in 2017, 2018 and 2019 by Macleans Magazine for PROFIT500 and Canada's Top Growing Company for 2019 by Globe and Mail. Canada Prime Marketing Headoffice office in Edmonton, Can ...Read More