Canis Technology Solutions (Pvt.) Ltd. is looking for a motivated and self-driven electronics engineer to join our research and product development team. The candidate should have hands on experience in electronics design with preferably a portfolio showcasing all the products they have worked on. Skills required:
1. High power electronics especially switching techniques for loads up to 50kW
2. Digital electronics
3. Analog electronics
4. Multilayer PCB design using Eagle, Altium or Proteus
5. ESD and EMC protection techniques
6. Familiar with microcontroller platforms including PIC, AVR, ARM, Arduino, Raspberry Pi
7. Established experience in component selection for lowest BOM cost
8. Develop, test, and supervise the design and manufacture of electronic equipment such as broadcast and communications systems.
9. Should have an understanding of ferroelectric, nonlinear, dielectric, phosphorescent, photo-conductive, and thermoelectric properties of materials.
10. Create test control apparatus and equipment.
11. Work in areas such as communications, signal processing, and control systems.
12. Develop new applications of conductive properties of metallic and nonmetallic materials to be used in components
.13. Test, troubleshoot, and isolate malfunctioning equipment.
14. Read schematics and maintenance manuals.
15. Develop electronic principles and technology in fields.
16. Purchase materials.
17. Evaluate operational systems and recommend design modifications.
18. Research parts availability and costs.19. Direct field operations and maintenance of electronic installations.
Canis Technology Solutions, is a Multinational Organization that has a profile encompassing Defense equipment(procurement & incubation), Unmanned Systems(R&D), Cyber Security (IS) and Indigenous hardware and software Based Projects. We also offer technology management consultancy to resolve technolo ...Read More