Job Duties and Tasks for: "Physics Teacher"
1) Evaluate and grade students' class work, laboratory work, assignments, and papers.
2) Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate and/or graduate students on topics such as quantum mechanics, particle physics, and optics.
3) Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
4) Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
5) Supervise students' laboratory work.
6) Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
7) Maintain regularly scheduled office hours in order to advise and assist students.
8) Supervise undergraduate and/or graduate teaching, internship, and research work.
About Us Cantonment Board Peshawar (CBP) is an autonomous body working under Military Lands and Cantonment Department, Ministry of Defence, Government of Pakistan. Our Mission Cantonment Board Peshawar aims at providing high quality services with access to all which can make a decent living place to ...Read More