The Email outreach Intern will be responsible for managing outreach campaigns, Email/LinkedIn marketing campaigns and maximizing revenue opportunities from the potential companies and clients using CRM and customer database.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Managing the company email campaigns and communicating potential clients through LinkedIn outreach
· Analysis of current email marketing campaigns and making recommendations for improvement.
· Managing trigger email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximize sales.
· Focus on growing the email list and managing the database for email marketing campaigns
· Tracking and reporting on email campaigns to guide improvements.
· Ensuring all email campaigns comply with current email best practice in the industry.
· You will be fully trained on our custom nurturing process and work closely with existing staff members.
· We are looking for someone that's a FAST LEARNER, likes digital marketing, and is a great communicator
· Initially work from home position in Islamabad
· Working hours: 4:00pm – 1:00 am PKT
· Excellent internet connection
· Excellent written and copy writing skills
· Analytical and strategic approach to translate the data into actionable and profitable plan
· Understanding of different tools for LinkedIn outreach and email marketing would be a plus
We will be hiring in the next few weeks, and will be taking my time to evaluate for the right candidates. We want to do a few short paid tasks up front to test how well we work together and your skill level.
About CANZ Marketing:
CANZ Marketing is a digital marketing agency which help business owners to elevate their revenues through strategic digital marketing campaigns. We are a team of a Facebook, Google AdWords, HubSpot and Shopify certified experts and have worked with more than “X”clients to generate revenue up to 5X for their businesses.