An International Marketing Manager is responsible for communicating with international clients and land business in the company. IMM communicates with the clients and uses his resources to land projects in the organization. IMM also bids for the projects using various online platforms e.g. Upwork, Fiverr and Freelancer etc. Using these platforms, an IMM is responsible for converting the leads into sales and provide/land business for the company.
Duties and Responsibilities -
Business Development side: -
- Advance knowledge of online bidding platforms e.g. upwork, freelancer etc.
- Must be able to bid for potential projects, convert the leads in sales and land projects.
- Communicate with the clients with fluency and confidence.
- Must have a firm knowledge of development procedures, techniques, and tools
- Must be able to deliver projects to the company on a regular basis
- Communicate with international as well as local clients to land quality projects
Marketing side: -
- Deliver consistent, new and qualified opportunities.
- Prepare documentation for pre-qualification and arrange submission online or manual.
- Study market condition on pricing at regular intervals.
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, events in IT industry.
- Making technical presentations.
- Be able to sell the services to potential customers
- Ability to work towards and exceed sales targets
- Ability to understand and sell across all agency services – digital, branding, content marketing, software development, internet marketing such as SEO, SMM, SMO.
- Deliver top-tier opportunities
- Ability to manage a complex sale/ clients
- Ability to build Pipelines for good quality Leads.
- Must be able to cross-sell and should know about inbound and outbound marketing techniques, methods and processes.
- Ability to strike partnerships and working relationships to obtain the contracts for outsourced work to deliver over long terms.
- Establish contacts and develop relationship with procurement managers of major companies.
- Maintain list of companies and contact information.
Quality Side: -
- Develop strategies, standards operating procedures, CBT policies and training materials.
- Reporting & Analysis of daily, weekly and quarterly targets/performance of different sections.
- Participate in a group effort to continue to develop and improve the company sales/growth.
- Reviews existing systems and strategies for enhancements as a result of business goals, competitive pressure and to better serve.
Reporting Side: -
- To collect & verify data from all sections on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Maintaining the progress of all projects (daily, weekly & monthly).
- To perform day to day analysis of sales & progress, report to management, highlighting deficiencies and recommend changes in existing processes/workflows.
- Ensure the preparation & submission of weekly & monthly reports.
- Preparing & updating quality related documents, covering letter etc.
- Follow-up of invoice
- Analyzing the expenses with respect to sales & invoice, making different reports.
- Maintain and update company profile
- Coordinating with top management of the company.
- Quality side documentation.
- Manage weekly reports. - Training and development.
- Interfaces With Management, key staff, clients
Minimum Requirements to hold the above-specified position
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree. BSCS/BSIT or equivalent (MCS/MIT)
- 2 years experience in Software industry.