The Human Resource Executive will manage the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource office. The HR Executive manages the administration of the HR policies, procedures and programs. The HR Executive carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas; employees relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development and employment.
The HR Executive is responsible for all or part of these areas:
· Recruiting and staffing.
· On boarding and off boarding of employees.
· Performance management.
· Motivating team members.
· Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting.
· Employee orientation, development and training.
· Policy development and documentation.
· Employee relation.
· Tracking of annual increments.
· Company employee communication.
· Compensation and benefits administration.
· Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health.
· Employee services and counseling.
Captain Industries is a leading producer of Silicates in Pakistan. Founded in 1951 in Karachi, the company today has several manufacturing facilities serving local and global customers. Our corporate culture is one of dedication, respect, integrity, fairness and continuous improvement. We measure ou ...Read More