Labor officer will manage employee benefits and perks as per labor law. Manage Time Attendance system for plant rosters A, B & C, including general shift. All administration work including standard procedures and policies.
· Draft appointment letter for newly inducted employees.
· Maintain employment resumes and applications and arrange interviews.
· Provide Human Resource orientation to new employee.
· Assists Manager Admin in the hiring daily wage workers.
· Processes employee leaves of absence in accordance with policy.
· Processes paperwork for employee termination.
· Assists in the investigation of employee complaints.
· Assists with job analysis and revisions to job descriptions.
· Maintain payroll records in accordance with current laws and regulations.
· Process employee benefits plans and serve as liaison between employee and management.
· Responds to routine inquiries from on employee verifications.
· Maintain personal records in accordance with current laws and regulations.
· Maintain employee confidentiality.
· Maintain and update organizational chart/hierarchy.
· Ensure compliance of labor laws.
· Experience in handling union matters.
· Running Time Management Software for all shifts.
· Manage Overtime fortnight for plant workers and monthly for office staff – Permanent Employees.
· Wages for Casual Employees.
· Allowances and Benefits – Workers.
· Leave record management.
· Contribution deposits – SESSI & EOBI.
· Develop and maintain filing system.
· Update and maintain office policies and standard operation procedures (SOPs).
· Maintain contract list.
· Manager and maintain administration infrastructure.
Captain Industries is a leading producer of Silicates in Pakistan. Founded in 1951 in Karachi, the company today has several manufacturing facilities serving local and global customers. Our corporate culture is one of dedication, respect, integrity, fairness and continuous improvement. We measure ou ...Read More