CARE International in Pakistan (CIP) is humanitarian agency, implementing emergency response programme in return areas of FATA agencies. CARE requires Data Entry Operator to support the implementation of health project in North Waziristan Agency, FATA. This position will work in direct collaboration and coordination with the MEAL and Project Manager and focus on establishing data management system for Health Project. Main responsibilities are to design/recommend appropriate software/databases for record keeping of various health components and keep an up-to-date record of project and feed all field related data into respective databases while ensuring accuracy and data integrity.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
Job Responsibility #1 – Data Management Systems
Job Responsibility #2: - Data Analysis
· Ensure that data management system is functional and providing timely analysis for Project Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS (KNOW HOW)
Bachelor’s degree in Statistics or computer science with practical experience of designing and maintenance/up-date of various database software (i.e. MS Access, SPSS etc.).
A) EDUCATION/TRAINING –
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics or other related field.
· Knowledge of statistical software. especially MS-Access
· Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experiences with national level public/private organizations is required for this position.
· Working experience in NGO
C) TECHNICAL SKILLS –
· Skill and experience of managing & analyzing databases related to social sector
· Language proficiency in written and spoken English, command of local/regional languages would be desirable;
· Interpersonal communication and report writing skills;
· Demonstrated technical ability and sound judgment to work effectively with others at all levels;
VI. LIVING CONDITIONS AND LEVEL OF TRAVEL REQUIRED.
This position is located in Bannu.
Applicants from NWA, Frontier Region, FATA shall be called for Interview.
CARE is a leading global humanitarian and development organization. Since its establishment in 2005, CARE International in Pakistan (CIP) has been responding to major disasters and undertaking an array of development projects. CIP works through its local partners and a range of stakeholders for d ...
CARE is a leading global humanitarian and development organization. Since its establishment in 2005, CARE International in Pakistan (CIP) has been responding to major disasters and undertaking an array of development projects. CIP works through its local partners and a range of stakeholders for d ...Read More