· Teaching IELTS including spoken English to the students.
· Managing the class; preparing the lessons to be delivered to the students.
· Preparing and setting tests, examination papers, and exercises.
· Basic administration, such as keeping student registers and attendance records.
· Result-orientated and able to work under pressure to achieve results.
· Excellent command of spoken and written English as well as the local language.
· Presentation and Teaching Skills.
Since its inception in 2010, Career Institute has been the premier of IT education in the country, meeting the technical, communicative, and training needs of the entire IT industry of Pakistan by retaining crucial links between the Career Institute and the industrial world. We are determined to ac ...Read More