We are looking for a young, energetic, hardworking, passionate and multitasked candidate for our Pakistan Office
- Young Mid-Level Developer will work with his team on allocated projects to develop and improve the company software and processes to meet client needs.
- They will ensure that allocated projects are coded efficiently with optimum performance as key criteria and are completed within specified deadlines and to agreed standards.
- He will answer queries about the software; carry out maintenance of existing systems including resolving technical issues and upgrades; monitor system performance and test code.
- At least 2 years of mid-level experience of writing complex stored procedures in MSSQL
- At least 2 years of extensive experience in Asp.NET MVC (Code First Data Base), Identity Framework.
- Must have good intra communication and team working / lead skills
- We have a fantastic opportunity for experienced professionals to join us.
- Your previous experience may include: .Net Developer, Software Engineer, SQL, C# Developer, .Net Programmer, ASP, SQL Server, Visual Studio, C# Programmer etc.
The Candidate should possess:
- The key skills we are seeking is good ENGLISH communication skills, disciplined work ethics, and commitment to project results.
- Agile / Waterfall Hybrid Technology. Sprints, Backlogs, User Stories, Use Cases.
- Knowledge of UML Diagrams to understand.
- Ability to understand the scope of upcoming technical projects with Senior Business Analysts & Team Lead.
- Ability to execute an effective sprint / project plan.
- Ability to achieve appropriate timelines for milestone and task achievement.
- Self-motivated and fast learner.
- Must be a Team player and able to work well under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- The salary will be commensurate with your experience and skills.
- There is Housing Allowance for Non-Lahore residents.
- Bonuses based on targets, achievements and monthly dinners.
- We will prefer candidates who can start immediately.
- Must be willing to work night shift / 3rd Shift.
Who we are
- Caretek is a software house headquartered in New York, USA.
- Caretek provides solutions and services to healthcare, pharmaceutical and hospital industry.
- Caretek take on job Training and R&D very seriously and allocate number resources to upgrade their Developers time to time by hiring consultants to provide training on new technologies.
- Caretek produces software solutions and supports them.
- Caretek also provides marketing and sales support to our clients.
- Caretek is in the process of upgrading software solution and adding web-based data analytics, master data management and data manipulation components to existing software solutions.
- Caretek has also planned and produced the blueprint of several new innovative solutions for future activities in Easter US Market.
- Caretek is looking for candidates who are looking for Passion, Growth, Job Stability.