About CarFirst: CarFirst is transforming the way cars are traded in Pakistan with a network across the country and aspirations to expand geographic footprint locally and internationally. CarFirst is a very well-funded organization. We are in operation since 2016 and have been able to raise two of the largest VC investment rounds from some of the most prestigious investors from across the world.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain records and receipts for all sales transactions
- Ensure financial records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes
- Coordination with off-site regional finance teams
- Contribute to financial audits
- Contribute to monthly reporting
- Monitor bank receipts against sales
- Update internal systems with financial data
Who are we looking for:
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role
- ACCA Qualified
- Should have strong analytical and time management skills.
- Outstanding written and communication skills
- Should have Advanced Excel Skills
- Must have solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Hands on experience of SAP Business One would be a plus
What do we offer:
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working on the best practices from around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
- Local and international exposure with our partner ventures and global offices
- Benefits: PF, Group Medical, EOBI etc.