CarFirst is transforming the way cars are traded in Pakistan with a network across the country and aspirations to expand geographic footprint locally and internationally. CarFirst is a very well-funded organization. We are in operation since 2016 and have been able to raise two of the largest VC investment rounds from some of the most prestigious investors from across the world.
Duties and responsibilities
- To ensure that the operations at a purchase center are managed smoothly and monthly purchase targets are achieved.
- Entertain customers as soon as they walk in the center, negotiate the price and convert the lead into a purchase.
- Properly manage Cash flow, petty cash and token money..
- Day end reporting like visits, rejection and other queries.
- Updating of CMS on daily basis.
- Updating the internal application with all necessary information pertaining to inspections.
- Handling of advance cash on branch.
- Monthly target achievement.
- Manage day to day operations at purchase center level.
- To ensure about the all the procedures of the company are being followed (auction Etc.).
Who are we looking for
- Someone with a knack for negotiation
- Proven working experience of Sales or customer service (At least 2 years)
- Educational Qualification: BBA/ MBA
- Ability to gather and analyse data and to work with figures
- Experience in automotive industry will be preferred.
What do we offer
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working on the best practices from around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
- Local and international exposure with our partner ventures and global offices