About Carta Healthcare:
We believe that the path to better patient outcomes starts with more fulfilled, better utilized clinicians who are liberated to focus on their true calling, helping patients. we design products that transform the way hospitals use data to deliver care. We make analyzing data fast, easy, and useful for everyone.
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to plan, manage and deploy search engine optimization for brand content and perform marketing activities. The ideal Candidate will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. This role will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google and other related Platforms in order to maximize ROI
- Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies.
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Manage team of SEO Specialists.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Coordinating content, design, social media, pay-per-click (PPC) marketing and other activities.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with marketing team to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building.
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspect.
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithm.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM