We’re looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team. The members of DevOps teamwork alongside developers as part of our cross-functional teams, that are adopting new technologies and architectural principles, as well as approaches to delivery, deployment, scalability and monitoring.
- Collaborate with the team members focused primarily on delivering technical solutions for improving the overall quality of product build, deployments, monitoring and alerts.
- Help implement a CI/CD strategy to incorporate the entire product development lifecycle as well as the continual evolution of cross-functional collaboration, associated best practices, and standards
- Improve the performance of our platform applications and solve scaling issues
- Build tools and automation that eliminate repetitive tasks
- Develop and maintain technical documentation for all areas of responsibility.
- Provide support during out of hours and on call as required by the business.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as DevOps
- Deep knowledge and experience of working with AWS DevOps platforms
- Proven experience of delivering large scale systems into production on AWS using EC2, RDS, Lambda, API Gateway, CloudFormation.
- Substantial, demonstrable experience in one or more DevOps technologies including but not limited to – Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins
- Willing and able to learn other DevOps technologies
- AWS Certified Associate/Professional – either SysOps/DevOps or Solution Architect
- Experience of working in Serverless cloud technologies
- Sound understanding of Agile / Scrum teams
- 40 hour work week, Flexible timings
- Sponsored Training & Certifications
- Laptop based environment
- Extra-curricular activities
- Healthcare scheme
- Lunch in office
- 15 days Annual work OFF days
- Compensation for extra-work days