About Specialised Jobs:
Cavalier Group is a renowned name in automobile manufacturing, starting its new project of developing a job portal reinforced by Artificial Intelligence. Being part of this project As Agile Team Lead you will work on high- scalable product and collaborate with developers, team leads, marketing, and operations.
The successful candidate will enjoy the opportunity to enhance and develop their career with the following benefits.
● Provide technical leadership and guidance to the full-stack development team
● Develop complex features as needed
● Transform requirements to technical specs for the team to work on
● Research/Compare different approaches and present to management
● Drive a culture of quality, technical curiosity, continuous improvement, and data-driven decision-making
Required Soft skills
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
● Excellent proficiency in the English language
● Comfortably communicating through online meeting tools with a distributed team
● Team player culture.
● Demonstrated success as a problem solver, results-oriented, self-starter
● Super ambitious - wants to become a world-class developer
● Comfortable working remotely with teammates and customers around the world.
● Proven knowledge and experience in applying design pattern best practices
Required Tech skills
● Working experience with Atlassian Tech Stack (JIRA/Confluence)
● Working experience or certification on agile methodology
● 3+ years of experience as both a hands-on software architect and a software engineer
● 5+ years proven experience in one or more of the programming languages - C++, C#, Python/Django, Node.js, PHP
● 2+ years of hands-on experience with one or more frontend frameworks - Angular, React, Vue
● 2+ years experience with 2 or more databases (SQL Server/Oracle/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra, PostgreSQL)
● 3+ working experience with Linux, bash scripting or PowerShell scripting and consuming REST APIs
● 3+ experience with tools for CI/CD (Jenkins), Git, and shell scripting+DevOps culture.
● 2+ years Writing Unit Tests (any Unit Test framework) and Integration Tests. (experience with performance tests is a plus)
● Working Experience with one or more cloud providers (preferably AWS)
● Experience with Docker containers and images and writing docker files
Nice to have but not required:
● Master or Ph.D. in computer science (Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics, machine learning)
● Ability to quickly master code base written by others
● PMP certification or 3 years experience with project management tools
● Hands-on experience in a DevOps organization using popular tools and frameworks
NOTE: please mention your current and expected salary.
Cavalier Energy and Defense Systems Group is a fully integrated group dealing primarily in the energy and defence sector. The comprises of two major divisions, the Energy Division and the Defence Systems Division. The group was established in 2001, is ISO 9001:2000 certified and registered with all ...Read More