We are developing an innovative smart software quality assurance product that will be offered as SaaS and will help the developers worldwide to improve the quality of their code and increase the security offered,
We are looking for an ambitious back-end software architect who will lead the back-end architecture and development
- Shape and execute the technical roadmap to develop the next generation SaaS features on our cloud Application platform
- Integrate best in class architecture principles and goals into the team’s projects through designs, implementation strategies, and project sequencing
- Work with product managers early on to shape product definition so that it can be built in a flexible, extensible, and robust way.
- You will work closely with other Application Platform teams to design and develop a variety of features, reusable components, and products that will be offered to our customers as a service
- Drive a culture of quality, technical curiosity, continuous improvement, and data-driven decision-making
- Experience configuring and tweaking Web Servers (NGINX, Apache, etc.)
Required hard and soft skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
- Good proficiency in the English language
- 4+ years of experience as both a hands-on software architect and a software engineer
- 4+ years in one or more of the programming languages - C#, Java, C++, Python/Django, Node.js
- Experience working on open-source projects
- 2+ years of experience in Python
- Working Experience with one or more cloud provides (preferably AWS)
- Experience with Docker containers and images and writing dockerfiles
- 3+ working experience with Linux, bash scripting or powershell scripting and consuming REST APIs
- Ability to quickly master code base written by others
- 3+ experience with tools for CI/CD (Jenkins), Git, and shell scripting+DevOps culture.
- 2+ years Writing Unit Tests (any Unit Test framework) and Integration Tests. (experience with performance tests is a plus)
- Team player culture.
- Demonstrated success as a problem solver, results-oriented, self-starter
- Hands-on experience writing unit tests
- Super ambitious - wants to become a world-class developer
- Comfortable working remotely with teammates and customers around the world.
- Proven knowledge and experience in applying design pattern best practices
Nice to have but not required:
- 2+ years experience in Databases (SQL Server/Oracle/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra, PostgreSQL)
- Hands-on experience in a DevOps organization using popular tools and frameworks.
NOTE: please mention your current and expected salary.