We are developing an innovative smart software quality assurance product that will be offered as SaaS and will help the developers worldwide improve the quality of their code and increase the security offered,
We are looking for an ambitious front-end software engineer who will lead the development of the product GUIs. We’ll provide some specs but you should also have a taste for UI/UX best practices
- Shape and execute the technical architecture and organization of the front-end to develop the next generation SaaS features on our cloud Application platform
- Integrate best in class architecture principles and goals into the team’s projects through designs, implementation strategies, and project sequencing
- Work with the product managers early on to shape product definition so that it can be built in a flexible, extensible, and robust way.
- You will work closely with other Application Platform teams to design and develop a variety of features, reusable components, and products that will be offered to our customers as a service
- Drive a culture of quality, technical curiosity, continuous improvement, and data-driven decision-making
Required hard and soft skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Good proficiency in the English language
- Experience in the visualization of large, complex graph structure
- 3+ working experience with consuming and using REST APIs
- 2+ experience with tools for CI/CD (Jenkins), Git, and shell scripting.
- 2+ years Writing Unit Test(any Unit Test framework) and UI E2E Tests
- Team player.
- Demonstrated success as a problem solver, results-oriented, self-starter
- Hands-on experience writing automation tests
- Super ambitious - wants to become a world-class developer
- Comfortable working remotely with teammates and customers around the world.
Nice to have but not required:
- Experience on web design
- UI/UX design experience
- 3+ years experience: Programming Languages (Java / C#(.Net))
- Working experience with backend technologies in Python/Django, .NET Core, Node.js/Express, Java etc.) and the MVC pattern
- 2+ years experience in Databases (SQL server/Oracle/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra, PostgreSql)
- Hands-on experience in a DevOps organization using popular tools and frameworks
- Experience configuring and tweaking Web Servers (NGINX, Apache, etc.)
- Proven knowledge and experience in applying design pattern best practices
- Hands-on experience with one or more cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
NOTE: please mention your current and expected salary.