The senior accountant is required for an accountancy firm.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of working experience in an accountancy firm in Pakistan.
Qualification: ACCA or CA Inter
- Must have all-round knowledge and experience of Pakistan tax and compliancies.
Must have in-depth experience of followings:
- SECP – Company registration, annual return filing, annual accounts filing, corporation tax filing
- Partnership and sole proprietor registration and necessary returns filing
- Individual tax registration, and filing of return (including overseas Pakistanis)
- GST registration and filing
- Payroll and tax certificate for employees and submitting reports to FBR.
- All other compliancies with authorities
- Business Development
- And other related tasks.
- Must have in-depth knowledge and experience of bookkeeping and accounts preparation.
In the future, an income share can be offered to the right candidate.