CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and
- Corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a
Country AM Lead
- who will be based in Karachi, Pakistan
The Country Lead is the country leader of the CBRE Asset Management team working together with the customer AM Managers will be reporting to the CBRE Regional Lead and working closely with the Global AM Lead.
The key purpose of the senior role is to establish, develop and refine the overall end to end delivery.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- A senior role to set up, develop and refine the overall end to end delivery of customer account AM model across the whole of the designated portfolio
- Be accountable for all asset management activities within designated portfolio and manage all Real Estate Asset Portfolio in line with customer standards & procedures.
- Provide overall governance of the CBRE delivery and interface to customer Country Head of Property, CPM, RPM
- Conduct regular performance reviews between customer and CBRE, to enhance the client relationship, identifying areas for improvement and managing suitable action.
- Ensuring that teams adhere to quality processes and assurance protocols.
- Provide strategic input into the Strategy and Transaction Management team (TM) to identifying opportunities and efficiencies in the portfolio management delivery plans.
- Overall responsibility for year on year programme for acquisitions, disposals, closures and renewals in accordance with the Multi Year Plan.
- Collaborate with client RPM and work with TM to undertake budget & forecast challenge reviews from RPM, submit recommendations and agree with key stakeholders
- With the support of CBRE Strategy and TM team, conduct portfolio planning and management including strategy development and business engagement
- Establish and manage close working relationships with client property team, and internal stakeholders and supply providers.
- Escalation point to resolve any issues arising in the delivery of Asset Management projects.
- Work in conjunction with customer to produce business case /project approval documentation/presentation for customer to get internal sign off (APR process).
- Work closely with customer and TM team to strategize, deliver, and structure high risk high value Bank-own/leased asset transactions. (via 3rd party contractor or CBRE strategic partner)
- Familiarize with customer internal risk management policies and tools and be part of the risk committee and participate in all meetings
- Conduct self audits, report gaps identified to the customer Property’s Risk Committee/ Risk Manager and implement agreed corrective actions.
- Ensure all payments are as per contract obligations and there are process and procedures in place to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Manage all AM activities as outlined in customer MSA AM Work Scope Schedule, playbooks and processes
- Other duties may be assigned.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS include the following:
Strategic reviews of client portfolio based on understood business drivers
Driving portfolio analysis to identify opportunities
Single point of contact for sub-region or country
Ability to motivate delivery team
Accounting / budgeting
Performance measurement and accountability
Driving Customer Service Levels
Proactively managing customer relationships
Developing personnel resources and focus on self-development
Full financial analysis skills
Excellent client relationship management
Demonstrates excellent understanding of customer needs
An excellent understanding of CBRE service lines with an ability to offer services where required
Self-aware / team aware gap analysis/ collaborative approach
Leading and developing CBRE team taking the lead role in the team development
Shows strong leadership skills within team and delegates effectively
Excellent presentation skills
Strong Communication (verbal & written) and Negotiation skills, Diplomatic but assertive
Multi-tasking and sensitive to cross-cultural exposures
Organizing and prioritizing a large and varied workload
Managerial responsibility for in country/ sub regional delivery team;
Responsible for identifying training needs, tracking and performance evaluation.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Degree in Real Estate, Facilities Management, or related discipline
Account/client management skills
Real estate experience working for Multi National Clients
Masters or MBA useful with previous banking experience
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Candidates with recognised real estate (RICS/ MCR or similar) qualification will have distinct advantage
Ability to comprehend, analyse and interpret complex business documents.
Ability to respond effectively to highly sensitive issues.
Ability to write reports and articles using distinctive style.
Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees and clients.
Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, management, and client groups to take desired action.
Fluency in English and local language
The successful candidate will require a practical working knowledge of financial terms and principles. An ability to review and analyse complex financial/business reports/ data and develop innovative solutions, as well as experience in conducting analysis/due diligence in terms of contract negotiation
PERSON SPECIFICATION (other skills and/or abilities which would be considered an advantage include):
Min 6 years relevant experience in property project /facility/ transaction management
Business development and partnering
Continual improvement to work systems, processes and policies including driving and incorporating the use of technology where feasible
Partner management experience (vendor management)
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with in-depth understanding and interpretation of procedures, company policies and business practices to achieve complex results. Responsible for setting department deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause long-term impact to co-workers, supervisor, department and/or line of business.