- Responsible for handling projects from start to finish including troubleshooting presses and maintaining and repairing dies
- Lift and secure machined parts to surfaces using hoists, v-blocks, vises and angle plates
- Verity dimensions using calipers, gauge blocks, micrometers, etc. Use hand tools to cut, shape and trim blanks or blocks
- AD/CAM designers use CAD (computer-aided design) to produce Tool & Die Making
- Create progressive, hand transfer and prototype dies that meet Organization requirements
- Request quote pricing and order all materials needed for project completion.
- Work closely with shop personnel to troubleshoot and resolve any issues that may arise.
Mandatory Requirements Please DO NOT APPLY unless you have experience designing progressive dies within a metal stamping facility Seasoned in designing a variety of types of dies, fixtures and prototypes.
Experience using CAD is required, Proficiency with Solidworks is a plus Logopress experience is a plus