At Majestic Chef, marketing is about understanding people — and building awareness about how our products/services can satisfy their needs. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to do this and more. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. He will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
Objectives of this Role
· Establish positioning, identify target audiences/ Area’s, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
· Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
· Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
· Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
· Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.