Mandatory Skill Sets - Requirements
- Can work with diversified culture and tech people
- Able to travel internationally, need basis – Passport required.
- Worked and engaged with Large scale software development teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Development, Computer Engineering, Project Management or
- related field
- 4+ years’ experience in a supervisory position related to information technology
- 4+ years’ experience in technology development and deployment
What you’ll do:
- Assist Product Owners and development teams as they translate business requirements into
- software specific requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Create detailed functional requirements and development artifacts such as workflow diagrams,
- business rules, data mapping spreadsheets, and/or wireframes.
- Be an interface between technology teams, service/support teams, and business units
- Continue to provide support to project at all stages with the objective of maintaining continuity of
- all information and quality of final solution
- Provide training and support to business partners on processes and application functionality.
- Collaborate with team members and support each other with assigned projects and joint
- Provide applicable training to employees/end-users, as required
- Provide support to other team members, as requested
What you have:
- Detail oriented, with solid analytic and research skills.
- Strong professional communication (written and verbal).
- Possess a passion for learning and sharing knowledge.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment; high quality of work that adheres to all
- standards, regulatory, and audit requirements.
- Experience managing competing priorities and deadlines.
- Familiar with Agile and SDLC methodologies.
- Must have prior experience with business analyst or process engineering responsibilities:
o Experience creating process artifacts, such as (but not limited to): business cases,
process maps, use cases, user stories, requirements documents, test plans, and quality
o Experience helping business units articulate business / functional and non-functional
o Candidates must be able to collaborate effectively within a team environment.
o Have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.