- Proactively supporting the Advisory Services Unit by independently handling all assigned administrative duties and balancing the needs of multiple staff members on their teams.
- Effectively maintaining and coordinating calendars, scheduling appointments and meetings, making travel arrangements, telephone coverage (if needed), e-filing, processing and reconciling team expense accounts, handling various invoice arrangement.
- Assist and in some cases drive consistent communication across the region and facilitate monthly update and leadership calls.
- Drive leadership roundtable agenda and maintain monthly email / blog for Regional Executive.
- Schedule, plan and organize all logistical details for in-house and off-site meetings, training and events.
- Develop PowerPoint presentations and other graphic presentations; type various correspondences both in own signature and in director’s signature.
- Provide general office administrative services including expense resolution, invoices and receipts reconciliation, ensure timely payments to vendors or service providers, conference room and location coordination and ordering office supplies.
- Support budget management, liaising with finance to ensure costs are monitored and controlled.
- Assist with job candidate interview scheduling.
- Run reports in excel, access, business objects and other data gathering & presentation programs.
- Assist in keeping organization charts up to date as directed.
- Maintain filing and records management systems and other office flow procedures which may be confidential.
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college.
• Minimum of 5-6 years’ experience working for a multinational, bank or big local group.
• Knowledge of general office management and current computer / office communications technologies.